Pages

2.10.2010

Today, I Went Home For Lunch And The Cleaning Fairy Had Visited My Apartment.

As you know, I'd been working on the crafts for New Beginnings for about a week.
Well, by the time I got home last night at 10 p.m., our apartment looked like a craft-bomb had exploded all over the place. A lot like the table in the picture below, only multiplied by a bagillion:

I had every intention of waking up early today and clean it up, but laziness took over. So I went to work, vowing I'd do it after work.

I was so lazy this morning I didn't pack a lunch, and went home to eat during my lunch time.
This is what I found when I opened the door.
All of my paper scraps, painting supplies, crepe paper, boxes and bags full of stuff gone, dishes put away, the bed made, and even a little memento from last night: the fuzzy pink "trees" in a jar on our bookshelf.

My little Cleaning Fairy paid us a visit.

I couldn't stop smiling, {after totally feeling guilty about not waking up just a little earlier to do it myself; it was my mess, after all} and immediately phoned my thoughtful Cleaning Fairy to thank him.

Did I mention I have the most wonderful husband ever? :)
Disclaimer: I do not own the name "Cleaning Fairy." Franco came up with it on his own.

2 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Send that cleaning fairy on to my house! So great!

Cody and Kylie said...

Does Franco hire out? haha :) What a cute hubby!