Pages

12.02.2010

Castrejon Family Pictures {Finally!}

Hi all! Sorry for the light posting lately, I think the late-nights and practically no sleep during the holiday caught up to me and got me sick the last couple of days. I hate to say it, but, I think it's because I'm getting older. =[ Anyways, here is the post with our family pictures like I promised. Most of them were take by moi, but I had Jenea Cox come and take some because I didn't want to deal with the timer! She's quite the photographer herself and I learned a lot that day. She did a post about the shoot with more awesome pictures here.

These were taken on Thanksgiving day, near my sister and brother in law's house in Santa Rosa. It was the one day the wind was blowing, but thankfully and miraculously, the orchard we found was sunny and practically wind-less. Besides trying to get a 2 1/2 yr old and a 1 1/2 year old to sit for more than a second, and trying to make them smile {didn't really happen}, it was a pretty successful shoot! Take a look.

2 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

LOVE THE PICS!

Kim said...

These are great! I've been looking for an "orchard setting" for awhile now. Did you have to get permission to take photos there? I would love to do a shoot like this. You are so talented!! :o)