Pages

12.13.2010

Temple Lights

Have you missed me? Whether you did or not, I hope you enjoy these beautiful pictures of the Los Angeles LDS temple lit up with Christmas lights. My family and Franco and I went the Saturday after Thanksgiving, and though it was raining a little we still enjoyed it immensely. I've been back a few times since then and I just can't believe how beautiful it is. How can anyone drive by it and not wonder what the temple is? It's glorious, that's what it is.


Of course, a temple trip wouldn't be complete without a trip to the famous Diddy Riese's. It was probably 50  degrees and the line extended out the door and around the corner, but who can beat $1.50 ice cream sandwiches?

1 comment:

Karina Arshad, Kaza Design, LLC. said...

Love your pictures! Miss you guys!