Pages

12.01.2010

Birthday

My 24th birthday was lovely. I awoke to my darling husband making his delicious French toast, then while I ate, my mom and siblings surprised me with my favorite Mexican bread and champurrado {Mexican version of hot chocolate, but better!}. They had even heart-attacked our car! I love my sweet family.

We had them over for dinner and dessert of make-your-own crepes {I couldn't wait to have my fruit, nutella, and whipped cream crepe. I'd been waiting for weeks! It was definitely worth the wait}. I think we annoyed our neighbors because we were loud as we played bowling and baseball on the Wii. It's okay if it's once a year, right? We're usually pretty quiet.

It was the best 24th birthday! Thanks, family & friends who made it so special.
{Aren't birthdays on Facebook so cool? 
I was overwhelmed by all the little notes on my wall! 
Felt the love.}


1 comment:

Karina Arshad, Kaza Design, LLC. said...

How fun!!! looking at your pictures makes me miss you guys even more!!