Pages

9.24.2008

My Second Tag!

My Pet Peeves:
Oops, I just know I'm going to regret putting these up here.

1. Mouth noises. When people make sounds with their mouth when they're eating, I can't stand it. I try to eat as quietly as possible. I can't even stand it when I make a noise.

2. Dry hands. When my hands are dry, I can't touch anything or else I get goose bumps everywhere and I shiver. I always have to carry around some lotion so I can get through the day.

3. Clothes shopping. I don't know if this is really a quirk, but when I go shopping, I take a long time. I take my time to look through everything, try things on, return some things to their rack, get some more, and repeat the process. And I will rarely buy anything that's not on sale. Unless it's like Forever 21 where everything is inexpensive anyways. I'm wearing a $1.48 shirt from Target today. Originally $12.99.

4. Writing. When I handwrite, I can't leave any open letters--the O's, A's, B's, etc. all have to be completely closed or I can't keep writing. Example:



5. I asked Franco what he thought might be one of my quirks and he said I always forget things. I said, "That's not a quirk. A quirk is a peculiarity of behavior, an idiosyncrasy." He said, "It's peculiar that you forget important things all the time. Like you forgot to pick me up from the bus stop twice in a row and I had to wait a long time. And today you forgot your phone, again."

Whatever.

6. Music mix. The first thing I do when I open up iTunes is that I check that the shuffle button is checked. It's annoying to me when I know what song is coming on next. Franco likes the order. I like to be surprised.

No comments: