Pages

2.25.2015

Clarke's Funnies

"Don't roll anymore, ok, carrot? You fall off and bonk your head!"

Before saying our goodnight prayers: "Papa was born. Papa is alive. He is a father. Jesus loves me. Belito loves me. Tia Ruty loves me. Tio Lev loves me. Mama loves me, too."

3-11-2015: "Look Mama." Clarke shows me the piano music for The Corpse Bride with the main characters, Victor and Victoria on the front. "Oh wow! What are they?" I ask. He says matter-of-factly, "Oh, they're probably just robots."

"What kind of cake do you want for your birthday?"
"No cake for you. Only carrots and vegetables." -sometime before his 3rd birthday

During our walk, Clarke was sitting in his stroller acting like he was grabbing things out of the air. "What are you doing?"
"I'm catching cars."

After Papa came back from living in San Diego for a few months, Clarke offered this in his prayer: "Grateful Papa doesn't have to go to San Diego anymore..."

4-16-15: "Be careful with the dragon, he might burn your shirt."

7-6-15: "Where (How) does Mama grow? Do you have seeds in your belly?" "Seeds? What kind of seeds?" "People seeds!"

7-7-15: "Can I have some cereal Belita?" "Is it okay with Mama?" "No, but it's okay with Belita..."

7-13-15: "I don't love crabs. They're sneaky."

I want a gorilla bar.

8-25-2015: Clarke says any phrase, whether it be "Are we going to the park" or "Is this cup of milk for me" and tags "or something?" at the end of it.

No comments: