Pages

8.25.2012

Goodbye, Summer. Hello, School.


Over here at the Castrejon's, summer's over and school is back in session. Franco just dove right in--he's already had a couple of quizzes and started a new clerkship, so vacation is officially over. I know I haven't been posting everything we've done lately, I just can't seem to get away from our little Clarke long enough to do anything, and honestly, I don't want to! But, I thought I'd do a little recap, with the help of our trusty instagrams, here:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Left to right, top to bottom:

// Franco and Clarke are seriously best buddies. They even have the same "Feed me!" crying face.

\\ Clarke and I take walks early in the morning; mostly because it gets so hot that all we want to do is stay inside with the AC on.

// Franco worked at an optometrist's office for a month because he was getting bored of having nothing to do (figures, overachiever ;) and once he got off early and we had lunch at a nearby park.

\\ Clarke has so much hair, it's funny to see how many different ways it sticks up after his naps.

// He's also gotten used to sucking on his hands--he won't take a pacifier--and sometimes he does it while holding his hair. When it's replaced by a swaddling blanket, he reminds me of Linus from the peanut gang!

\\ I have yet to show you his little nursery corner. I hung up a canvas I painted, and this Le Ballon Rouge mobile I made back when I was nine months pregnant.

// Sometimes while I'm getting ready, we make faces at each other in the mirror. (Sorry, it's a little dirty.)

\\ I love it when he wakes up smiling and happy! It just makes my day.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy weekend!

No comments: