Pages

7.21.2012

Weekend.


We moved! We're in Pomona now about four blocks from Franco's school. Such a change from where we were in Chino Hills, but we really like where we are now. Making changes for the better!

We're in full-blown organization mode over here! About time, since it's only been two weeks since we moved in. I'm always so particular about furniture placement & especially about hanging frames. I draw plans  (sometimes using an online program called floorplanner), change my mind like 20 times a minute, browse the internet and pinterest for inspiration, make wish lists, inspiration boards, "to buy" lists, etc. It takes me forever. If it weren't for Franco, everything would still be in boxes right now. But I finally had to sit down, or, rather, get up and put those plans to fruition! So I have a goal to get my office in a closet organized as well as Clarke's little nursery corner by the end of the weekend. We're still in a one-bedroom, but there's more than one window (like our last apartment) which I'm loving!

Have a wonderful weekend!

images from instagram {@anniecastrejon}

No comments: