Pages

2.09.2011

Highlights

Last weekend:

Thursday: I went with Franco to get his hair cut and decided I wanted bangs. So I got bangs.

Friday: Franco had a scout campout so I hung out with my brother; we fell asleep on my parent's couch watching The Last Crusade, my favorite Indiana Jones movie by a long shot.

Saturday: did a lot of cleaning--the church building because it was my family's month to do it; my friend's living room because she and her family was moving; and my apartment, because it was dirty. Franco came back, and we got ready for a night of Ticket to Ride and Wii games at our friends the Trickey's. I came in last place, but slowly got better...

Sunday: after church (I love having church in the morning now), we visited family and then played a couple more games of Ticket to Ride, because it's just that addictive.

Monday: after FHE, we went to Gamestop to buy Just Dance 2, then came home and danced the night away! It's my new (and only) exercise routine.
Nothing terribly exciting.

We're still waiting for any news on where Franco will get into optometry school; I know he's going to get in, I have faith that he will! He has to get interviewed first, so he may be making a cross-country trip or two here pretty soon. Right now, he's just enjoying the fact that he's finally on his last semester of university! We're having a lot of fun together. One of my goals is to get together with friends at least once a week. We've already got dates lined up for the next few weeks. We'd love to hang out with you, too, so let us know when you're free! And if you're not exactly in the general vicinity, well, we can figure something out. Anyway, I hope you have a great week!


1 comment:

Olivia Carter said...

I love Ticket to Ride.

And I especially love your bangs!