Pages

8.18.2010

"At All Times" Girl's Camp 2010

I'm barely coming down from an amazing week at Girl's Camp. {2009 Girl's Camp iBelieve here} Let me tell you, it's exhausting to camp with 120 young women for even a few days!

Highlights were:
  • getting attacked by wild turkeys {aka quail}
  • great food made by our excellent chef Fabio
  • singing "the Princess Pat" like 20 times
  • watching the coolio skits
  • growing full mustaches and speaking with Italian accents
  • crafts! {I was in charge of crafts again this year and it went really well.}
  • listening to wonderful, inspiring messages and testimonies. My arms get goosebumps just thinking about it.
Le craft cabin. Please come in...
Nice and organized...it didn't look like this at the end of camp.
Camarillo 5th Ward
Day two: Tie-Dye! A girl's camp staple.
Rock wall & zip line
Some of the crafts: friendship bracelets and cute fabric flower hair clips!
Sadly, I don't think I'll be around for next year's round of Girl's Camp. 
But I enjoyed it immensely the two years I was able to attend!!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Where are you going next year???!!!

anelieze castrejon said...

haha, tasha. you sound so concerned! i actually have no idea where we'll be next year...we'll be in the process of moving, i'm afraid. who knows where! i just know i'll be too busy to go to girls camp. :( want to take my place?