Pages

2.08.2010

Decision

Happy Monday!

So I've made my decision about whether or not I'm going to change my blogspot address and the answer is...

I'm not.

Thanks for your votes {and for choosing "I'll read your blog either way," you made me smile like this: =D }.

When I started my little blog, I was going off the few friends blogs I knew of so I also picked a cutesy address with our last name in it. Two years later, I have come to know SO MANY great blogs and have questioned what I want mine to represent. Because I don't want my blog to be just a family blog or my personal "journal." I hope it's a place where I can post inspiration, tidbits of everyday life information for me to remember {because I lose all the post-its I write things on}, in addition to documenting the memorable happenings of our lives.
What I would like to do is include Franco more~because he really is the mastermind behind our happy marriage. I really am very blessed to have him for a husband. He is incredibly patient, kind, and he makes me laugh every day. If you know him, you'll know that he's incredibly easy-going, intelligent, spiritual, and just a great guy all around. I've never heard him raise his voice or even say a sentence with anger. I doubt he even knows how to get angry. He gets upset, but never for too long and nothing a five-minute snuggle won't cure. He teaches me something new every day about how to live a better life and sometimes it's a marvel that he's only 27. He looks like he's 19, jokes around like he's 6, but has the wisdom of an 80-year-old. He is my life.

So welcome to my improved, vamped-up blog, Life With The Castrejons. Because from now on, that's exactly what this blog will be about.

Love, Anelieze & Franco

No comments: