Pages

12.29.2009

Finished Handmade Christmas

I can finally post pictures of my handmade Christmas projects because they're finally all gifted.
I loved making most of my gifts this year, and have made it a goal to continue to do so in the years to come, and not just for Christmas.

These are the finished products!

I watched many a Gilmore Girls episode while sewing the weeks prior to Christmas.

The Girls.
Black Apple Dolls for my nieces.







An IS*LY lunchbag for my sister.

A Roll-up Artist's Case for my brother, Aldrich.

A bunch of aprons for friends.

On Christmas Eve, I made this iron-on t-shirt for my brother Charlie.
His nickname is Chuck Jones.
He loved this shirt, made especially for him.
Chuck Jones, established 1989.

2 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Love your homemade gifts. They are SO CUTE! The dolls, the aprons! All of them. I wish I had more time to do homemade stuff this year.

Brittanie said...

wow, these are amazing! Merry (belated) Christmas!