Pages

12.22.2008

Paper Ornaments--And 100th Post!

I wasn't aware of how many ornaments were needed to decorate a 5-foot tree.
I didn't have ornaments.
I didn't want to buy them either, (expensive!!) I'd rather buy Christmas gifts.
But a bare tree would have just been sad. Solution?
Homemade paper ornaments! I already had all the supplies & after a Google search for "paper ornaments," I found great ideas which I readily put into use. Here are some of our creations:

Glittery Star
Origami Star
Spheres
"Vintage" Ornaments
Ribbons, beads, and berries finished the gilded look


Last Wednesday we had Franco's family over to celebrate Bishop Castrejon's birthday!
Here they are playing Mancala
Franco & his mom Clara Luz
Mosiah & Clara Luz
The Cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory--YUM!

No comments: