Pages

12.18.2008

On My Bookshelf

Or actually, in my purse. I'm reading An Assembly Such As This: A Novel of Fitzwilliam Darcy, Gentleman by Pamela Aidan. It's wonderful! Perfect for all you Pride & Prejudice/Jane Austen lovers and everyone else for that matter. It's Pride & Prejudice in Darcy's point of view. I can't put it down (really cuts into my work time, let me tell you) and I've caught myself laughing out loud a few times...or more than a few times. It's really witty & you actually understand Darcy~ not so mysterious now, huh?! So pick it up at your local library, or if it's checked out, buy it on Amazon. Oh, and it's a 3-volume novel, so I made sure that the library held the other two books for me. It's a good read, something other than the Twilight series...

1 comment:

Krystal Downs said...

I REALLY want to read it now!!!!