Pages

12.15.2008

December 4th


I was going for a bread basket cake. It was good, but a little gooey.

Ruth with Megan Eddington.
Our little apartment is slowly becoming a home. I mean one with furnishings. We took a trip to Ikea a few weeks ago and bought a couch and a bookcase/partition~amazingly they both fit in our car! You'll see why. on December 4th we decided it might be time to invite my family over to 1.) tour our apartment, and 2.) to celebrate my little sister Ruth's 12th birthday. {She's actually not that little, she's taller than me and only 12...boo.} It was fun to have family over to "our place" and it was a miracle they all fit in there. We made it work.
Here's our teeny couch. It's also a sofabed. Got a couple of cushions and voila.
We love it.
I wouldn't get any other bookcase. I love this bookcase! So much storage space and it serves to divide the "bedroom" from the "living room."

No comments: