Pages

10.20.2008

Third And Fairfax

Our Saturday's schedule: October 18th, 2008:

I babysat from 6 am until 10 am for these little buggers:
Kyle Barker, 1 of 3
Aidan Barker, 2 of 3
(Julian Barker, 3 of 3 can be seen here.)

Then I picked up Franco at home and we went to LACMA to meet his Chicano art class.


We met this guy: Leo Limon, who has some art at LACMA.

We were already on Fairfax, so I thought I'd show Franco around the LA Farmers Market! I love this place. So many choices, so little time. We waited in line (for like 45 minutes) and ate at Pampa's Grill~ an authentic Brazilian Churrasco buffet. SOOO worth the wait.

*disclaimer: these aren't my pictures because the battery in our camera was dead. Boo hoo.

We walked around The Grove, too. Such a fun, bustling place to eat, shop, etc. We went during the Harvest Festival and it was packed! But fantastic.



Franco dropped me off at the Parise's house~ the cute little girls I babysit regularly. Franco and I finally got home at like 11 pm. Boy it was a long day. That's what we live for!

No comments: