Pages

10.28.2008

A Dry Spell

I've been a little behind on posting~ this weekend was a blur! And a lot of fun. Friday night, the 24th, we had our ward Halloween party/dance. Here are Franco and me with a couple of the primary kids~ Batman and a kitty! Franco is Cantinflas, a beloved Mexican comedian and actor. I'll give you three guesses what my costume is...

It took everyone three tries to guess.
1. Roman princess
2. Cleopatra
3. Greek something

I'm a Greek Goddess! I guess that's what I get for making my own costume.
I went to Wal-mart for their $1 a yard fabric and also bought
some glitter paint and gold ribbon. It's a little rudimentary but I've always
wanted to be a Greek Princess/Goddess, and for less than $13,
who wouldn't resist?

This was one of my favorite costumes~ Karisia as Princess Jasmine! So beautiful!

No comments: