Pages

9.15.2008

Long Weekend!

I don't think I've mentioned before that
I provide respite care for triplets after work.
They're 3 and adorable!
I'll post pictures of them when I get home.

Anyways, Friday Cris, the mom calls me and asks if
I can babysit them that night.
I say yes, because she wouldn't be calling me
if they didn't need me.
I got home close to 11 pm.

Saturday morning we stayed at home
but we also sold Franco's electric guitar to my
brother Aldrich and I read a whole book.

Then there was a baptism
for one of the kids in my ward's primary in Oxnard at 5 pm.
It ended at 6:30 ish~ and Franco wanted to shop
with the money he'd gotten from my brother!
I know, weird change in roles...
but we went to Ross, Foot Locker,
and the PV mall until 9 pm when they closed.
I got a $6 shirt at Old Navy!

On Sunday, we left early for Franco's meeting at 9 am,
then had church from 11-2,
after which Franco had another meeting
and I went with my friend Yesi to make lunch at her house.
We ate and talked with the Arellano's until 5 pm
when the Primary Program practice started.
Practice went until 6:15 pm, and we blasted back to Camarillo
to the Stake Center for a great fireside.
The Arellano's came back to our house with us and
we talked about ghost stories and demons
{not kidding} until 11pm.

My weekend was as long as this post was.
I'm tired.

No comments: