Pages

8.11.2008

"We are no good at not loving each other..."



Susie & I watched Sisterhood 2 on Saturday. I didn't like the book too much--they "grew up" a little differently than I'd expected. I liked the movie, though, and I especially watched it because I love Alexis Bledel. Her character, Lena, is a lot like me: she loves to travel, read, she's an artist, I love her style, she's shy and quiet, and blushes very easily. If you didn't know already, I love the show Gilmore Girls. I have the entire set of seasons if you ever want to borrow them. I visited the set, have all the music, etc. Alexis is a perfect Rory. This is my ode to Alexis. And I like her name, too.

1 comment:

kera said...

um, can i take you up on borrowing the gilmore girls? all i've ever watched is the reruns, and they're all out of order, so i don't really know the whole story line. but i like em!