Pages

8.06.2008

Ok, Who HASN'T Read This Already?

"I have known the ending of this series since about October, 2003.
So it’s actually been a long time coming.
The rough draft of Breaking Dawn, which you guys know is Forever Dawn,
I was finished around February of 2004 and I really stuck to the original plan
 because once I got there, it seemed like the only possible ending.
So really there weren’t other plotlines that I was choosing from, this was always the way it was meant to happen.” -Stephenie Meyer, read the rest here.



Another series comes to a close.

I bought the book at Wal-Mart at 7:17 AM on Saturday, August 2, 2008.
I finished reading the 754 (5?) pages at 8:54 PM Monday, August 4, 2008 at my dining room table.
Not my record by a long shot, but I thought I read it pretty fast.
I won't spoil it for anyone, but I'm quite satisfied with the ending.
And she did keep her promise and didn't include as much violence as the rest of the books.
I love the last two pages of the book, which are also coincidentally Stephenie's favorites.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did, and feel free to comment or email me if you want to discuss it.
What am I going to read now??
Any suggestions?

No comments: