Pages

8.10.2009

Fiesta 2009

After this post, you'll wonder if we ever go anywhere but Santa Barbara. We're so lucky to live so close to it so we're taking advantage of it~ we don't know how long it will last.

Last Thursday we hit up their annual Fiesta again. We took friends this time, a.k.a. Shelby and Pepe.
Lots and lots of pictures...lots and lots of fun.

Santa Barbara sunset over the 101 freeway.
Shelby hadn't really been around so we took her on a sight-seeing trip.

Then of course we went to State St.


Every inch of sidewalk was covered in confetti...you'll see why in a lil bit :).

Don't know why I'm pointing to his lips...maybe because they're so luscious? Oh, wait, did I just say that out loud?...
Sparkly Eggs!
We buy some decorated eggs.
Why buy some decorated eggs? So we can do this!:
They're filled with confetti! Shelby gets Pepe good...
9:20 pm and still packed...
...so we go around the stands & shop. Pepe tries on some hats and I take some pictures...
We buy some churros...I take some more pictures...
I wanted to see the dance show at the City Hall, but there were so many people we couldn't get a good spot. Maybe next year!
So I took even more pictures of random people...
Finally we get to Denny's and have a late-night snack.
I have a shake.
The End.

No comments: