Pages

8.04.2009

The Arlington

On Saturday {the 1st} we took one of our monthly trips to Santa Barbara. That city is incredibly beautiful and there's so much I haven't seen! Franco took me to The Arlington theater there to watch Harry Potter again. The pictures say it all.

No, we didn't do any wine-tasting.
It seats 2,000. We were the first ones in the theater.
Hmm, where to sit?

It was dark in there {duh}.
It's decorated mission-style so you feel like you're in the middle of a square in Spain. The ceiling is painted with stars so you feel like you're outside. It's really amazing.
It was fun! Even though the movie seemed like it dragged sometimes...

Another picture of Camarillo. It is more than just fields, I promise.

2 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

What a great theater. I love places like that.

Cody and Kylie said...

I love your photography! You constantly amaze me with all of your awesome talents! That theatre looks amazing, I should stop by there one time on one of my visits! You guys are so cute!